Explore India's most iconic monuments over 3 Nights 4 Days days Golden Triangle Tour with Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
- World-famous sights of India’s Golden Triangle
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Jeep ride at Amer and visit to historic landmarks in Jaipur
- Private local guide to give informative cultural perspective
||Price per person in USD
|Valid All Time
||6 or 6+ People
|5 Star Hotel
|4 Star Hotel
|3 Star Hotel
Tour Overview : 3 Nights Golden Triangle Tour Package
Get personalized attention and enjoy a flexible itinerary on this 4-day tour to Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi, known as the Golden Triangle India. Let a dedicated guide show you the highlights and landmarks of each city, including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, the Amber Fort, Maharajah's City Palace, Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) in Jaipur, the Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb and the Parliament House in Delhi. Two nights accommodations at a 5-star or 4-star hotel depend on which option you choose, private local guides, private transportation, bottled water and breakfast each day included.
Plan your 3 Nights 4 Days golden triangle tour from Delhi - Including 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour, 3 Days Golden Triangle Trip, 3 days golden triangle tours and Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package - book your 3 Nights 4 Days golden triangle tour package.
Experiences (4 Days Golden Triangle Tour)
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra (210 Kms)
BBegin your trip meeting your guide at the airport, railway station, hotel, or elsewhere in Delhi at 9am. Spend about three hours visiting Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate, learning about these monuments from your guide, and drive by Parliament House, President's Palace, and the secretariat buildings. There will be time for lunch at a local restaurant and then you’ll set off for the three-hour drive to your five-star Agra hotel.
Your first day of 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package comes end here.
Hotel Options: 5 star - Jaypee Palace or similar / 4 star- Sarovar Crystal Premier or similar / 3 Star - Hotel Amar
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (230Kms)
Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours, as your guide shares its history as a tomb built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine his wife. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then spend two hours visiting Agra Fort as your guide reveals the marvels of its palaces, balconies, and gardens. From Agra Fort, make the five-hour journey to your five-star Jaipur hotel, visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way, to admire the architectural wonder built for Mughal emperor Akbar as his home and empire’s capital from 1571 to 1585. Your 2nd Day of 3 Nights 4 days golden triangle tour comes end here.
Hotel Options: 5 star - Hilton or similar / 4 star - Sarovar Premiere or similar / 3 Star - Nahargarh Haveli
Day 03: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, travel to Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and follow your guide on a two-hour tour of its palaces, squares, and monuments. Head down the hill to Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake, for a photo opportunity. There will be time for lunch and then you’ll spend two hours exploring Maharaja’s City Palace, then head to Jantar Mantar, an observatory built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, to explore for about one and a half hours. Drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) before returning to your hotel.
Hotel Options: 5 star - Hilton or similar / 4 star - Sarovar Premiere similar
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi (250Kms)
After breakfast proceed to GaltaJi Temple - There are many temples in this site and one the special attractions of the place is a natural spring that flows downwards from the hill top. The water from this spring fills up many kunds or water tanks which are considered very sacred and the pilgrims visiting the temple take bathe in this pious water. The temple comprises of 7 holy water tanks or kunds out of which the Galta Kund is the most significant of all. The water of this kind is believed to be different from anywhere else which makes it even more fascinating for the visitors to watch.
Then, have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) and enjoy free time for shopping in Jaipur. Later in the afternoon, you will drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel, or another desired location in Delhi. Finally your 3 nights 4 days golden triangle trip comes end here.
Inclusion / Exclusion
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights on twin sharing
- Breakfast in hotel of stay
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- Bottled water
- English speaking approved guide
- Private uniformed driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument entrance fee
- Camera fees at monuments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Elephant/Jeep ride
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Insurance and Medical care
- personal Expenses like phone calls,table drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Know before you go
Know before you go
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- If you wish to visit the Baby Taj, not included in this itinerary, please make a request at the start of the tour. You can purchase the ticket on the spot.
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.